Wednesday 1 July 2009

The creation of a legend, day 2 in the blogosphere

Apart from spending innordinate amounts of time at the pootah, I am often quite likely to get out there and take some shots. Over the last few months, i've been working on a project with some friends and after all the fun and games of buying lighting, setting up a studio, arranging shoots and actually getting round to taking the shots and building the website, I am now finally in a position to launch what I hope will be a successful and above all a F.U.N. venture. I've had it with working for a living, it's shite and I just don't want to do it anymore!!
So, you may ask-what exactly is Mr B plaaning on doing to make his life a better and more creative place?
Why not try this link and all will be revealed......

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you man.
    Goodest of lucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it with working for a living too. It sucks, and it sure as hell ain't living buddy! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Artmonger and Helen .. love reading you and wish all the success you deserve Roy :)

    ReplyDelete